Typical results in our four main practice areas include:
Leadership and Strategic Direction
- Stronger, more cohesive boards with better charity governance
- Improved skills and confidence of senior managers
Read about a strategic project for one of our client charities.
- Clearer structures and reporting
- Confident HR management for non-HR professionals
- Up-to-date and appropriate policies and frameworks
Financial Management and Sustainability
- Improved financial systems and more diverse funding streams
- Increased income, successful bids and applications, well planned contract delivery
Find out how we have helped charities raise income through financially sound tendering.
Performance and Impact
- Clear plans and targets, well understood by managers and staff
- Indicators to measure and support strategic, financial and resource planning
Read about some of our work in performance and impact.
“The HR support provided by The Cranfield Trust was excellent. They took the time to listen to our needs and gave us a personalised response. The saying that "you get what you pay for" does not apply here. Top quality professional support and advice FREE.”
Ian Tomlinson, Programme Director